|If you would like to book a reservation, simply click on our reservation link you see below and you will be able to see which of our lovely rooms are available and be able to see our pricing for the rooms during the dates that you choose to stay here with us. We look forward to meeting you in the near future.|
*Due to our intimate size, cancellations affect us significantly and we also have unrecoverable expenses in holding your reservations. This is why we ask that you confirm your travel plans prior to making a room reservation. Traveler’s Insurance is highly recommended.
*Guests are responsible and liable for the entire booking price if the reservation is cancelled 10 days or less from your check in date, non-arrival, or early departure unless the room can be re-booked by another guest.
*Check in time is normally between 3:00pm and 6:00 pm. Late check ins can be arranged with the innkeepers prior to your arrival.
*No reservations will be made after 8pm by phone but feel free to make your reservations online by using our reservation link above. Only emergency phone calls will be accepted after 8pm from our current guests that staying with us.
Policies and Amenities
While we love for you to make yourselves feel at home while visiting us, we do have some general policies for you to follow:
- There is No Smoking inside the Inn, but you may smoke outside.
- Pets are limited to service animals only
- We unfortunately do not allow children under the age of 8 years of age due to some antiques in the building and there is no childcare provided
- We do not provide adult beverages but you may bring your own. Please be responsibly and be respectful to our other guests in the house.
- You may not burn candles inside the Inn.
We are a Civil War property (circa 1829) that was the original childhood home to the famous Gettysburg civilian and author, Mrs Matilda “Tillie” Pierce Alleman. We were a Confederate blockade site as well as a Civil War Hospital when the battle concluded.
Some of our Amenities are:
- We are ideally located in the Historic Area of the town
- We are within easy walking distance to most shops, restaurants, museums and ghost tours.
- We are in a prime location from the Town’s Square, the Gettysburg Battlefield Visitors center, the Battlefield and other nearby attractions
- Free off street parking for our guests (4 directly behind the Inn and 2 spots 500ft away in the alley)
- We do offer our guests a grab and go type of breakfast as well as 1 warm meal of the innkeepers choice that morning. We can also try to accommodate any dietary issues that you or someone in your party may have, please just let us know.
- All of our guest rooms have their own private bathrooms.
- The Inn has central air and heat
- Some of our rooms have televisions and for the rooms that do not, we have a common are with a television. All of our guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the building.
- We are also conveniently located along the Trolley line with a trolley stop right in front of the house.
Add a package to you reservation and make your stay here a little more personal and special for you and the one you love
Unfortunately you are unable to purchase these packages while placing your reservation online. In order to purchase a package you must either call the innkeepers directly or email us what you would like to add to your reservations and so we can get more details to make your package perfect. If you booked your reservation through a third party, we might not be able to add the packages or give you the 10% off your stay here at the Inn because you could have prepaid, but the innkeepers can work with you to make your stay worthwhile and fun.
Choose from the following packages to make your stay here memorable:
Tillie’s Victorian Romantic Escape
A bottle of wine from one of our local premier wineries. A sweet and chocolate dessert for two people to share and a small vase of roses of your color choice. A $50 dollar gift certificate towards dinner at the Historic Dobbin House restaurant and the innkeepers can call and make reservations for you. A $79.00 package plus 10% off your stay at the Tillie Pierce House Inn
Tillie’s Victorian Anniversary
A bottle of wine from one of our local premier wineries. A sweet and chocolate dessert for two people to share, one dozen roses of your color choice, a $50 dollar gift certificate towards dinner at the Historic Dobbin House restaurant. A $99.00 package plus 10% off your stay at the Tillie Pierce House Inn.
Tillie’s Battlefield Experience
Enjoy a two hour tour of the Gettysburg with a Licensed Battlefield guide, regulated by the National Park Service. Admission for two at the Gettysburg Museum and Visitor’s Center that includes museum exhibits, the film “A New Birth of Freedom and a viewing of the incredible Cyclorama and admission for two to the David Wills House where Abraham Lincoln penned his famous Gettysburg Address. A $125.00 package plus 10% off your stay at the Tillie Pierce House Inn.
***Please call the Inn directly for the package add-ons as some of the sites could still be closed due to Covid 19 staffing issues We will do our best to accommodate your packages
**We, the innkeepers, can also customize the packages to suit your stay here with us upon request.**